We are considered as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of an extensive range of Silicone Hose. It is extensively used in various cooling systems, air systems, induction systems and negative/positive pressure signal lines. This hose is wisely manufactured by using high grade silicone polymer and reinforced with a high strength polyester fabric for added protection. The Silicone Hose is highly appreciated for excellent flexibility & thermal and electrical insulation.
- Leak proof
- Excellent stability under different temperature conditions
- High strength
- 38 mm to 600 mm dia in 3 to 4 Mtrs. Lengths + / - 2%
- Withstand Temperature: -50C to +310C.
APPLICATION: Aircraft; Aerospace, Vehicle and Engine Production, Car heating and Hot Dust extraction & designed for Hot & Cold Air / Fume application of both Positive and Negative Pressures.
Different Types of Silicone Hoses:-
Straight Silicone Hoses
- Polyester Reinforced Silicone (See Alternative Materials)
- Available in 15 Colours
- Operating Temperature: (-) 60°C to (+) 180°C
Continuous Silicone Hoses - Continuous Length 1 Meter to 4 Meter
Silicone 1 Ply Heater Hoses
- Extruded Silicone
- Available in 9 Colours
- Operating Temperature: (-) 60°C to (+) 200°C
45° Silicone Hose Elbows
Available in different sizes - 6mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 11mm, 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm and more...
- 135° Silicone Hose Elbows
- 90° Silicone Hose Elbows
- 180° Silicone Hose Elbows
- Straight Reducing Silicone Hoses
- 90° Reducing Silicone Elbows
- 45° Reducing Silicone Elbows
- Coupling Silicone Hoses
- Hump Bellow Silicone Hoses
- Vacuum Extruded Silicone Hoses
- T-Piece Silicone Hoses
- Wire Reinforced Silicone Hoses
12th Floor, Suite-11, Chatterjee International Centre, 33-A, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700071, India